CARTOSPÉ PACKAGING is an independent and innovative manufacturer of conventional and special cardboard packagings.
Aware that industrial and economic development are key factors of growth, we do our utmost to optimise our creativity and competitiveness.
This means providing faultless service and supplying products of suitable quality to meet the market’s highest levels of requirements.
We are building our success on dynamic industrial and business strategies based on constant values reflected by the following simple yet indispensable principles:
• Our attentiveness to, full integration of and compliance with our customers’ expectations in terms of service, lead times and quality
• Our comprehensive market approach supported by a flexible, efficient corporate structure
• Our emphasis on creativity and innovative solutions
• Our service oriented offering incorporating logistics, intermediate stores and dedicated stocks
• Our recognised professionalism backed by our Quality Assurance Plan
The confidence we inspire in our customers enables us to implement our growth policy and support them with their development.
Our quality policy
Cartospé Packaging has set up a computer-aided production management system which ensures that orders are closely followed up, from the moment they are placed to the time of delivery, and that customer enquiries can be answered without delay.
The company implements a Quality Assurance Plan covering the in-process inspection of packagings for the carriage of dangerous goods, under reference number EM-220604.
Our RSE policy
We build our success on dynamic industrial and commercial policies based on continuity with simple but essential principles :
- Listening, integrating and respecting the requests and requirements of our customers, service, deadlines, quality
- Global approach to the market using a flexible and efficient structure
- Creativity and innovative solutions
- Offer of a service policy : logistics and advanced or dedicated stocks
- Recognized professionalism : Quality Assurance Plan
- Control and improvement of the environmental impact of activities
- Committed and responsible actor
The trust shown by our customers allows us to ensure our growth and support them in their development.
- CARTOSPÉ’S VISION : To be a solid and leading company in the manufacture of corrugated cardboard and packaging, providing our customers with the best quality products while respecting the environment, health and quality of life of our employees. and society in general. l’environnement, la santé et qualité de vie de nos collaborateurs et la société en général.
- CARTOSPÉ’S MISSION : The manufacture of corrugated cardboard and packaging, with high quality standards, able to meet the needs of our customers, committed to the development of the territory, respectful of the environment and socially responsible.
CSR is the operational translation of the principles of sustainable development in a company.
In concrete terms, the approach consists of acting in various areas to :
- Reduce the environmental footprint of the structure (topics: water; energy; waste; transport; air, etc.)
- Improving its social practices
- To perpetuate its relations with its customers, suppliers, subcontractors or even partners.
Committed to a CSR approach, CARTOSPÉ has established a CSR policy in order to respond to changes in social, environmental and economic expectations and which aims to deploy it through its activities. All of its stakeholders will benefit from the value creation provided by its commitments to sustainable development.
CARTOSPÉ’s CSR strategy is accompanied by ambitious commitments articulated around key issues :
- Preserve natural resources
- Contribute to the development of its territory
- Promote diversity and professional development
- Ensure working conditions that preserve the health and safety of employees
Cartospé Packaging’s priority CSR issues
Cartospé Packaging will define its CSR commitments following the results of the newly created materiality matrix.
Respecting these commitments will be the key to the long-term development of the company and its services.
The 6 priority challenges of Cartospé Packaging :
- Health and security at work
- Performance and sustainability of the company
- Quality of life at work
- Prevention of pollution in the air, water and soil
- Business ethics and good conduct
- Preservation of natural resources and recycling of waste
Cartospé Packaging was founded in 1995.
Since its emergence as an independent company on 19 November 2003, CARTOSPÉ PACKAGING has had independent French shareholders, an autonomous management structure and its own production facilities.
Previously named “R.C.O.S.” (Rochette Cenpa Ondulé Spécialités), the company was among the businesses acquired by Mondi on 30 September 2002 following the joint Mondi-Saica takeover of the La Rochette group.
The company grew out of the outsourced sealed packaging department at the RCO corrugated cardboard plant in Vénizel, France, and then took over the foam box manufacturing and gluing operations conducted at the former Videpot cardboard packagings workshop in Tracy Le Mont.